Friday, June 20, 2014

Heresy Era Thousand Sons - Javelin Landspeeder Squadron Qaa painted

While I was working on the Lightning I quasi-batch painted the Javelins at the same time. They're essentially at the same spot - ready for transfers, freehand and (eventually) weathering):


Went with the standard color scheme, there were plenty of panels to paint in bone, but I didn't want to over-do it. I think it strikes the right balance overall, though!


I started the freehand work on 'em, the usual "XV" went on one side, and I'm planning on doing some runic script on the other side. Possibly do the nova on either side of the engine housing in the back, as well. Started pulling everything back out of the foam trays to do a family shot - there's a surprising amount done at this point!

2 comments:

  1. @Zab: Thanks man! I'm definitely going to be getting plenty of practice on the nova symbol! :)

    ReplyDelete