Thursday, October 19, 2017

Heresy Era Sons of Horus - Justaerin Terminators painting begins!

Just a quick hit today, was out sick yesterday and while recovering I did get a little brush time in on the Justaerin terminators and the big man Abaddon himself (well, second-biggest man behind Horus).


Pretty straightforward scheme in basic bad-ass black, coupled with the deep dark red I've been using on the rest of the SoH force. Still need to go in and add all the boltgun metal and a little bit of my usual ridiculous blue power cabling. I think I'm going to do the Powerfists on these guys in metal rather than blue, as I think it'd be a bit too jarring. So far, so good though!

4 comments:

  1. Some good movement you got going on them. Always loved the background and story behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This army is coming along so well. I like the dark tones on these terminators, it makes them look that little bit more brutal

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rory Priest: Thanks very much!

    @NafNaf: Aye, hard to go wrong with basic, bad-ass black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the first vignette I've seen you do. You've got a talent for painting some excellent terrain, and you should do more. Great work!

    ReplyDelete