Friday, April 20, 2018

Heresy Era Dark Angels - Tactical Squads Table Ready!

Not quiiiiiite done, as I still want to add some waterslide transfers to 'em, but I can't for the life of me find the box full of sheets. Nevertheless, they're to the "off the factory floor" stage and have gotten their initial sealant pass!






Ended up digging up some bigger back banners to use as the squad vexilla, and did a simple geometric for each squad which is mirrored on their right shoulder pads. The intent is to lay some DA icons over the banners and some numerics or the like on the shoulders and then do some weathering. In the interim however, they're painted enough to warrant getting them on the tabletop!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks very much!It's been a slog but it is nice when the whole passel is done at once!

      Delete
  2. I approve of this project in every way possible. Damn you for making me want to come back to my beloved legion! I have so many other projects to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Seeing you do the shadespire minis had me in the exact same position! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hah! They're all heretics, even the loyalists. :D

      Delete
  4. Great work! I envy your 30 painted marines with my own 1st legion project still sitting in a bin waiting for attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Doing all 30 at one time did almost break me. :)

      Delete