Sunday, May 14, 2017

Heresy Era Thousand Sons - Sorcerers nearing completion...

It's been a hectic week so not as much brush time as I'd like. Coupled with the fact that the temperatures are soaring, it's becoming less comfortable in the hobby loft after work. Oof!


That said, I have been putting a little time in here and there on the sorcerers and they're almost done! Just a few little touch-ups to go, a few tufts of grass and they'll be ready for a sealant pass. Once they're done I'll be switching gears to work on the NOVA mechanicum models - Gotta get them finished and sent off soon!

6 comments:

  1. *looks out at the rain here in Ireland* Too warm eh?

    Also you put on static grass before varnish? I always wait until after, keeps the grass more muted I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot? Typically we are already in the 90's around this time of year, but it's barely mid-70's. (Which I'll not complain about one bit.)

    These keep getting better - damned fine work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are good. I'm already looking forward to your 4th KSunz army.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff dude! They will be a worthy addition to your force :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love the flash of color the blue adds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rory Priest: Hah! I prayed for rain, but am apparently getting snow. Gotta love springtime in the Rockies! Aye, these are pre-made tufts so they don't get too messed up by the sealant and it helps paste 'em down a bit.

    @Dai: Send some of it my way, man - It was in the mid-90s in the loft over the weekend. Oof!

    @Zzzzzz: Haha! The 5th will likely be on the horizon soon enough!

    @NafNaf: Thanks man, they've been fun to build and paint!

    @#2501: Cheers bud, pretty happy with how they're coming along!

    Thanks for the kind words, folks!

    ReplyDelete