Wednesday, July 26, 2017

40k Objective Markers - With apologies to Mr. Henson...



Why are there so many songs about lasguns 
enforcing the Emperor's might?
Bolters smite chaos, and warp-borne delusions
and flamers set Xenos alight.
So we've been told to take fortifications
charging through battle debris
Someday we'll find them, the rainbow objectives
The Emperor, my sergeant and me...

(to the tune of 'Rainbow Connection')


Little more forward motion on the objective markers - turns out there a TON of detail on 'em, what I thought was going to be a quick job is actually turning out to be rather involved. ...And quite fun I might add! I'm really quite pleased with how they're coming along!

10 comments:

  1. As someone who fields the Rainbow Warriors, I approve of these objectives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The objectives look great with the different colors and I love the lyrics. Any chance of a Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem band of noise marines joining your Thousand Sons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice .. they are a very cool add. The yellow one makes me think of a 40K version of an arcade cabinet 8) nice work man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading those lyrics, I even had Kermit the frog singing them in my head. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming along nicely. I love the job you did on the screen of the yellow console.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The GunGrave: Thanks very much!

    @Monkeychuka: Cheers!

    @Da Masta Cheef: Haha! They'd fit right in!

    @Sir Tainly: Thanks, man!

    @Pagumb: Haha! That's an excellent suggestion!

    @Todd Sherman: Hah! You're right, it totally does!

    @Dai: Likewise, I had kermit singing along the whole time I was working on 'em!

    @Zzzzzz: Indeed, though it's mostly a "get together with my mates on a saturday night, have a couple beers and jam in the practice space" sort of arrangement these days.

    @Mark: Thanks very much!

    I appreciate all of the kind words, everyone!

    ReplyDelete