Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dreadtober 2017 - Osiron Dreadnought Complete!

Made the push over the last couple days to finish off the Osiron dreadnought, as having the deadline for Dreadtober bearing down on me got me motivated!


The dread was well past the halfway mark as of the last update, so it was mostly the addition of little details and cleanup here and there. Laying in the colors on the base really helped bring the model into focus!


The addition of the blue and green works well from a color theory standpoint, but boy am I weary of painting Thousand Sons - They're still my favorite legion, but let's just say I'm not ready to do a fifth iteration of the army quiiiiiite yet. Back to the Sons of Horus, and soon a foray back to the namesake of the blog as well!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh. A foray. Kool.

    Oh, nice dred btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job and finished early as well. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....aaaand how did I know you'd be the first to finish your dreadtober project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zzzzzz: Hah! Pics to come!

    @Rory Priest: Thanks man! Always find I work best under a deadline!

    @Dave Mary: Thanks very much!

    @Da Masta Cheef: Haha! Pretty close to the beginning but I think a couple folks sailed across the finish line before me!

    Thanks for the kind words folks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on him! I like the green weapon and all the gold bits. congrats on getting him done so quickly!

    ReplyDelete