Friday, December 8, 2017

Terrain - Galvanic Servohaulers painting begins...

Trying to follow Horus the Warmaster is bound to be a bit of an anticlimax, so I figured I'd embrace it and really go mundane with a crane and some industrial traction engines!


Ended up being a 50 hour work week so not as much hobby progress happened as I would have liked. Nevertheless I did pull the Galvanic Servohauler models off the shelf and got stuck in as a way to relax - after the painstaking detail of the big H recently I was really looking for something I could just get messy. Just basic metals and yellows so far and the beginnings of some detail work, but once that's all done I'm going to go to town on 'em with some rust and oil, scrapes and grime! I should probably invest in a smock or apron for all the upcoming spatter...

4 comments:

  1. i highly endorse this project! Easy and messy makes painters recharged and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thirty of these painted the up by next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zab: Indeed - It's been a nice change of pace!

    @Phil Curran: Cheers!

    @Riot ville: Haha! Mmmmaybe!

    ReplyDelete