Saturday, November 22, 2014

Heresy Era Mechanicum - Ursarax build complete!

Got in a little hobby time last night and finished up the Ursarax build!


Not a lot of change from the front, other than the bases getting textured and a bit more trimming and scraping here and there on the fists.


Utilized some guitar wire to make some power cables on the back - the power fist bits came with a number of plastic power cables, but after some attempted test fitting I knew I didn't want to try and cut and bend all that plastic to fit.

We're scheduled to have an uncharacteristically warm day today so I'm hoping I can get these guys primered this afternoon!

6 comments:

  1. very nice work as always :) It's a pleasure to stop on by and see what you're up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lantz M: Thanks man!

    @jabberjabber: I appreciate it!

    @Musings of a Smurf: Cheers bud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! I can't wait for you to paint these guys up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those.... are some bigass fists. Man, those Ursaraxes don't fool around. 0_o

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete