Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Heresy Era Thousand Sons - Librarian Dread Completed-er. Also, GenCon!

Based on #2501's excellent suggestion (from Musings of a Metal Mind), I went back and added the Thousand Sons legion symbol to the loincloth which definitely helped break up the 'huge field of white' issue. So, the model is now... Completed-er? I guess we'll see if there ends up being a 'Completed-est' post on down the road...


In other news, I'm off to GenCon tomorrow for a nice long weekend of geekery! Not participating in the 40k tournament, although I am hoping to have time to swing by and snap some pictures of the event. On the gaming front for the weekend, several friends of mine all gather there each year to participate in a living Star Wars RPG campaign which uses the old D6 WEG rules - an elegant system from a more civilized age...

4 comments:

  1. The Dread looks great. Have fun at GenCon, ya geek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks aweome, I really dig the head swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could help out, but you did all the work. Looks great! Very Tzeentchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The symbol did make a difference for the better! Nice One!

    ReplyDelete