Saturday, May 30, 2009

Da Brain Boyz, stage 1 - The Herald of Mork (or Gork)


A bit more progress this morning - brought the four character figs up to an equivalent completion level with the yellow/green/metal all more or less finished. At this point I plan to paint them to completion individually, since they're all radically different miniatures. I decided I'd polish off the Weirdboy first:


I went with the old codex idea of the copper staff and chains which the Warboss uses to keep the Weirdboy 'grounded' when he's not in combat. I really like this sculpt, the various grot minders being tossed about while desperately hanging on to the chains are quite amusing. As usual, once I take it out to seal it, I notice one or more details I've missed - in this case I need to go back and put some black flames along the back of his cloak, but other than that he's complete.

One (more or less) down, three to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment