Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Up in the skies! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's an... Ork?

Managed to finish off the Deffkoptas last night, and I decided to go with a Deffskulls theme mostly so I could call the unit, you guessed it, Bloo Thunda...


I'm very impressed with what GW has been able to do detail-wise on the Black Reach box set. The sculpts are comparable in every way with the 'real' box sets in my opinion, definitely a HUGE step up in quality from previous starter sets. The Deffkoptas in particular have all sorts of great details.


All in all, a fun little unit to paint. Next up on the bench, the Meganobs!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet!

    They are great minis, but I have to say the prospect of painting even one of them would scare the jeepers out of me if I were a newbie...!

    ReplyDelete